Meerveil / Bookcase
- Art design: inspired by nature, the bookcase is with a tree-like structure; the unique tree shaped design combined with industrial design elements, so it can be used as a special art for any room layout. This bookcase is very suitable for offices, living rooms, bedrooms, apartments, narrow hallways, classrooms, children's rooms, entrances or corners etc. limited rooms.
- Storage space: large storage capacity in small space can store a large number of books, novels, newspapers, CDs or magazines in order; modern independent open design is within your reach; the 9 layer bookcase design is unique, with more tidy, practical and beautiful.
- Stable load capacity: the shelf is sturdy and durable, the base is particularly stable and can stand freely, making the most of the space; the sturdy bracket, firmly connected right angles and anti-top accessories allow you to use safely; each divider can hold up to 3 kg.
- Considerate parts: the product contains a non-slip pad sticker on the bottom, which effectively increases product stability and protects the floor from friction. With the anti-tilt device, correct installation can improve stability and reduce accident injuries.
- Easy to install: the package includes tools and detailed installation instructions. Using the component number and step description, assembly can be carried out easily and independently.
- Colour: brown
- Material: 15 mm chipboard, melamine veneer and injected metal parts with black sand pattern
- Net weight: 11 kg
- Gross weight: 12.5 kg
- Product details: 50 x 22 x 125 cm
- Pack size: 66 x 26.5 x 21 cm
- Maximum load 3 kg (single layer)
- Shelf mounting x 1
- Accessory bag x 1
- Installation tool x 1
- Installation instructions x 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.